Žabljak
Pretežno oblačno
4.7 °C
Pljevlja
Malo oblačno
11.9 °C
Herceg Novi
Oblačno
13.4 °C
Nikšić
Pretežno oblačno
9.4 °C
Cetinje
Oblačno
9.3 °C
Bar
Pretežno oblačno
17.1 °C
Podgorica
Pretežno oblačno
13.8 °C
Ulcinj
Pretežno oblačno
17.4 °C
Kolašin
Umjereno oblačno
8.1 °C

We use cookies and google analytics tool to optimize the delivery of digital advertising to you. If you decline personalization of ads you will still see digital advertisements, but they will not be as relevant to you. We never collect sensitive information, and do not sell any of the data we collect. Under the GDPR regulations browser cookies are now considered sudo-anonymized personal data and since we use cookies to deliver relevant advertisements to you we would like to get your permission to do so.

I don't want my data to be used anymore for analytic purposes.

World

23. 09. 2020. 00:00   >>  16:07 0

SAVED IN THE MEDITERRANEAN

A ship with more than 100 migrants is sailing to France

A rescue boat carrying more than 100 migrants headed for France Wednesday after being turned away from Italy, an NGO Sea-Eye said, setting up a new standoff with authorities over migrants saved from drowning in the Mediterranean.

The rescue boat Alan Kurdi is travelling to Marseille as fast as possible to evacuate the 125 migrants on board, the German-based aid organisation said in a statement.

"In order to avoid a long and stressful crossing, we must request for an immediate disembarkation for all of rescued people within the next hours," said Jan Ribbeck, head of operations at Sea-Eye.

The ship, named Alan Kurdi after the Syrian boy who made global headlines when he drowned and his body washed up on the shores of Turkey in 2015, rescued 133 people, including 62 children, from three different boats off the Libyan coast on Saturday.

Italian coast guards removed two women, one man and five children, with the youngest being five months old.

However, "so far no country wants to take responsibility for the 125 people on board," the organisation said.

Sea-Eye informed maritime rescue centres in Italy, Malta, Germany and France, as well as the German foreign ministry, of their request for a safe port but none replied, it said.

"The inaction of the Italian and German authorities forces us to take this step," said Sea-Eye chairman Gorden Isler.

Komentari 0

ostavi komentar

Ostavi komentar

Pravila komentarisanja sadržaja Portala RTCG
Poštujući načelo demokratičnosti, kao i pravo građana da slobodno i kritički iznose mišljenje o pojavama, procesima, događajima i ličnostima, u cilju razvijanja kulture javnog dijaloga, na Portalu nijesu dozvoljeni komentari koji vrijeđaju dostojanstvo ličnosti ili sadrže prijetnje, govor mržnje, neprovjerene optužbe, kao i rasističke poruke. Nijesu dozvoljeni ni komentari kojima se narušava nacionalna, vjerska i rodna ravnopravnost ili podstiče mržnja prema LGBT populaciji. Neće biti objavljeni ni komentari pisani velikim slovima i obimni "copy/paste" sadrzaji knjiga i publikacija.Zadržavamo pravo kraćenja komentara.

Da biste komentarisali vijesti pod vašim imenom

Ulogujte se

Novo